Duracoat Super Gloss Enamel (SG)
Duracoat Super Gloss Enamel is a premium quality protective finish having a rich deep gloss on properly prepared surfaces. It is suitable for use on wood and plaster. This premium quality paint is based on high quality oil-modified alkyd resin reinforced with polyurethane and high grade light-fast pigments.
By brush, roller, spray.
Thin with Duracoat White Sprit and stir well before use.
Dust free 2-4 hours. Re-coatable in 16 hours.
Clean equipment with Duracoat White spirit.
Colour Range: Available in a wide range of colours from Duracoat Colour Card, Duracoat Classic and Colour Plus fandecks.
12-15 sq.m/litre on a smooth surface. This may vary depending on surface porosity.
1 litre, 4 litres, and 20 litres.
New Wood Surfaces:
Surface must be clean and dry. Apply one coat of Duracoat White or Aluminium Wood Primer followed by one coat of Duracoat Universal Undercoat. When fully dry apply two coats of Duracoat Super Gloss allowing 16 hours drying time between coats.
Apply one coat of Duracoat Red Oxide Zinc Chromate Primer to ferrous substrates and Duracoat Zinc Chromate Primer to non-ferrous surfaces followed by one coat of Duracoat Universal Undercoat. Follow up with two coats of Duracoat Supergloss Enamel allowing 16 hours drying time between coats. Also see technical data on primers for specific metals.
Previously Painted Surfaces:
Rub and clean all loose flaking and powdery material from the existing surface. Rub down using sand paper to provide key. Apply two coats of Duracoat Super Gloss allowing 16 hours drying between coats.
- When using dark colours in Duracoat Super Gloss Enamel it is advisable to overcoat on Duracoat Universal Undercoat of an almost similar colour in order to get a better finish.
- When repainting over a good surface with a similar shade, the application of one good coat of Duracoat Super Gloss is sufficient.
- Apply in well ventilated areas. For further assistance call our Technical Service Department for advice.
|DURACOAT SUPERGLOSS||KSH 14401||KSH 2881||KSH 862|
Declaimer: Products and prices quoted here are property of Basco Products(K) Limited and they own all rights to it.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This pricelist cancels all previous pricelists.
- All prices quoted herein are subject to VAT.
- A 4.5% transport fee is charged for deliveries outside Nairobi or goods collected from our depots.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- The spreading rates and coverages indicated above should only be used as a guide line.
- Please check with us for availability of stocks before confirming orders to third parties.
All special textured finishes require advance payment