Duracoat Acrylic Sealer
Duracoat Acrylic Sealer is based on styrene acrylic, a resin which gives outstanding sealing properties. It is also designed to give a protective transparent coating on monumental stone, coral stone or cement-based stone whose natural appearance is desired. Not suitable for floors or high friction areas.
By brush, roller, spray.
Supplied ready for use.
Surface Dry- 10 minutes. Re-coating in 1 hour.
Clean equipment immediately with water.
Colour Range: Whitish, but dries to clear Matt Finish
14-16 sq.m/litre on a smooth surface. This may vary depending on surface porosity.
1 litre, 4 litres, and 20 litres.
On exceptionally porous surface apply one coat of Duracoat Acrylic Sealer. Make sure the surface is dust free before application. Allow overnight drying before applying second coat of the same.
|DURACOAT ACRYLIC SEALER||KSH 9193||KSH 2299|
Declaimer: Products and prices quoted here are property of Basco Products(K) Limited and they own all rights to it.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This pricelist cancels all previous pricelists.
- All prices quoted herein are subject to VAT.
- A 4.5% transport fee is charged for deliveries outside Nairobi or goods collected from our depots.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- The spreading rates and coverages indicated above should only be used as a guide line.
- Please check with us for availability of stocks before confirming orders to third parties.
All special textured finishes require advance payment