DURACOAT EMULSION UNDERCOAT
Product Description: A premium quality smooth flowing primer that provides excellent abrasion and sealing characteristics for interior surfaces. Ideally suitable for soft boards, gypsum, hardboard and cement plaster.
Application: By brush, roller or spray.
Thinning: Supplied ready for use but can be thinned to brushable viscosity using clean water.
Drying time: Dust free 2-4 hours
Cleaning: Clean equipment with water
Colour Range: White and Light colours.
Spread Rate: 11-14 sq. mts. per litre, depending on texture of surface.
Pack Sizes: 1 litre, 4 litres, 20 litres
New surfaces: Surface must be clean, dry and free from grease. Apply one coat of Duracoat Emulsion Undercoat followed by two coats of Duracoat Matt Emulsion, or desired finish allowing over 4 hrs drying after the Undercoat.
Previously painted surfaces: Remove all old flaking paint from the surface and rub down the surface. Apply one coat of Duracoat Emulsion Undercoat followed by two coats of Duracoat Vinyl Matt or desired finish, allowing over 4hrs drying after the Undercoat.
Metal Surfaces: Not recommended.
|DURACOAT EMULSION UNDERCOAT||KSH 7177||KSH 1435||KSH 482|
Declaimer: Products and prices quoted here are property of Basco Products(K) Limited and they own all rights to it.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This pricelist cancels all previous pricelists.
- All prices quoted herein are subject to VAT.
- A 4.5% transport fee is charged for deliveries outside Nairobi or goods collected from our depots.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- The spreading rates and coverages indicated above should only be used as a guide line.
- Please check with us for availability of stocks before confirming orders to third parties.
All special textured finishes require advance payment