DURACOAT ACRYLIC ROOF PAINT
Product Description: Duracoat Acrylic Roof Paint is a durable and weather resistant roof coating ideal for tiled roofs and cement based surfaces. Superior pigments ensure the colour remains true for along time.
Application: By Roller, Brush or Spray.
Thinning: Use clean water to thin to brush-able viscosity
Drying Time: Touch dry in 30 minutes. Recoatable within 3-4 hours.
Cleaning: Clean all equipment with water.
Colour Range: Green, white or as specified.
Spread Rate: Average 9-11 sq mt per litre. Varies depending on type of surface.
Cement tiles and asbestos fibre 8-10sq. mt/ litre
Granular cement tiles 6-8sq.mt/litre
Galvanised iron (primed) 10-12 sq.mt/litre
Pack Sizes: 1 litre, 4 litres, 20 litres
Ensure surface to be painted is clean, dry and free from loose material.
Cement Tiles and Asbestos fibre: Apply 1 thin coat followed by 2 relatively heavy coats.
Galvanised Iron: Prime with Duracoat Etching Primer first, 1 coat of Duracoat Red Oxide Zinc Chromate Primer, then complete with 2 coats of Duracoat Acrylic Roof Paint.
Previously Painted Surfaces: Ensure all loose flaking paint and dusts are removed. Apply 2 coats of Duracoat Acrylic Roof Paint allowing 12 hours between coats.
|DURACOAT SELF PRIMING ACRYLIC ROOF PAINT||KSH 16800||KSH 3360||KSH 1008|
Declaimer: Products and prices quoted here are property of Basco Products(K) Limited and they own all rights to it.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This pricelist cancels all previous pricelists.
- All prices quoted herein are subject to VAT.
- A 4.5% transport fee is charged for deliveries outside Nairobi or goods collected from our depots.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- The spreading rates and coverages indicated above should only be used as a guide line.
- Please check with us for availability of stocks before confirming orders to third parties.
All special textured finishes require advance payment