Duracoat Zinc Chromate Primer
DuraProduct Description: Duracoat Zinc Chromate Primer is designed to give maximum corrosion inhibition to ferrous surfaces and good adhesion to non-ferrous substrates, providing key for subsequent coats of paint. As it is lead free, it is frequently recommended for use where lead is prohibited.
Application: By Brush, Roller or Spray
Thinning: Supplied ready for use hence no thinning is required. For spray application thin with Duracoat White Spirit to spray-able viscosity.
Drying time: Dust free 2-4 hours. Recoatable 24 hours.
Cleaning: Clean equipment with Duracoat White Spirit
Colour Range: Yellow
Spread Rate: 11-14 sq. mts per litre
Pack Sizes: 1 litre, 4 litres, 20 litres
New Iron and Steel: Apply one coat of Duracoat Zinc Chromate Primer and after 24 hours apply one coat of Duracoat Universal Undercoat, before applying desired finish.
Galvanised Iron: Duracoat Zinc Chromate Primer is not recommended for new galvanised iron. However galvanised surfaces must be treated with an Etch primer before being coated with Zinc Duracoat Chromate Primer. Also recommended is Duracoat Zinc Phosphate Primer for this surface.
Previously painted surfaces: Remove and clean all old flaking paint from the surface and clean the surface with Duracoat White Spirit. Apply one coat of Duracoat Zinc Chromate primer, before applying the desired finish.
|DURACOAT ZINC CHROMATE PRIMER||KSH 14573||KSH 2913||KSH 874|
Declaimer: Products and prices quoted here are property of Basco Products(K) Limited and they own all rights.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This pricelist cancels all previous pricelists.
- All prices quoted herein are subject to VAT.
- A 4.5% transport fee is charged for deliveries outside Nairobi or goods collected from our depots.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- The spreading rates and coverages indicated above should only be used as a guide line.
- Please check with us for availability of stocks before confirming orders to third parties.
All special textured finishes require advance payment