DURACOAT VINYLSILK EMULSION (VS)
DuraCoat Vinyl Silk Emulsion is based on the Acrylic/Vinyl copolymer resin with good quality pigments. It has excellent hiding power and the porous nature of the film allows new surfaces to breath and dry out easily. It contains lead free pigments making it non- toxic.
Finish: An even high sheen(silky) finish equal to 50% of good quality gloss enamel paint. Semi-gloss-semi matt and rich
Application: By brush, roller or spray
Supplied ready for use therefore no thinning is required. If applied by spray then thin with water.
Drying time: Tough Dry: 20–30 mins
Re coating: 3 hours
Clean all equipment with water
Available in a wide range of colours from DuraCoat Colour cards and DuraCoat Classic FanDeck.
13-15 m2/litre when applied on smooth plasters. Spread rate will vary if applied on rough surfaces.
Pack Sizes: 1 litre, 4 litre, 20 litre
Ensure surface to be painted is clean, dry, free from dust, grease, oil or any loose materials.
- New Cement or Plater Surfaces: Apply three coats of DuraCoat Vinyl Silk unthinned for better results. If preferred, one coat of DuraCoat Vinyl Matt can be applied as a first coat followed by two coats of DuraCoat Vinyl Silk Emulsion
- Previously painted gloss surfaces: Ensure the gloss paint is completely rubbed down to provide a key. Apply one coat of universal Undercoat of the desired shade followed by two coats of DuraCoat Vinyl Silk Emulsion.
- Previously Painted Surface: Clean the surface and remove loose, flaking and powdery materials. Apply one coat of DuraCoat Penetrating Primer followed by two coats of DuraCoat Vinyl Silk Emulsion.
|DURACOAT VINYL SILK (SHEEN)||Ksh 12,401||Ksh 2,478||Ksh 748|
Declaimer: Products and prices quoted here are property of Basco Products(K) Limited and they own all rights to it.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This pricelist cancels all previous pricelists.
- All prices quoted herein are subject to VAT.
- A 4.5% transport fee is charged for deliveries outside Nairobi or goods collected from our depots.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- The spreading rates and coverages indicated above should only be used as a guide line.
- Please check with us for availability of stocks before confirming orders to third parties.