DURACOAT VINYL MATT EMULSION (VM)
A premium quality emulsion paint for application on internal or external walls of buildings. DuraCoat Vinyl Matt Emulsion is suitable for new and previously painted surfaces on cement plaster, brick, ceilings, hardboards, softboards etc.
Application: By brush, roller or spray
It is recommended that clean water be used to thin to facilitate brushing, good flow and eliminate brush marks. The first coat which is usually regarded as a sealer should be thinned slightly more than subsequent coats.
Drying time: Tough Dry: 10-15 mins
Re coating: 1-2 hours
Clean all equipment with water
Available in a wide range of colours from DuraCoat Colour cards and DuraCoat Classic Fan Deck.
The spread rate varies considerably depending on the texture, porosity of the surface being painted. The approximate spread varies as follows:
Types of Surfaces New or Unpainted Previously Painted
Smooth Plater 14-16 m2/litre 15-17 m2/litre
Wood float Plater 11-13 m2/litre 12-14 m2/litre
Rough Cast 5-7 m2/litre 5-8 m2/litre
Pack Sizes: 1 litre, 4 litre, 20 litre
Ensure surface to be painted is clean, dry, free from dust, grease, oil or any loose materials.
- New Cement or Plaster Surfaces: If the surface is dry and absorbent, the first coat should be thinned with up to 10% of water. Follow up with one or two coats of unthinned paint. Where one coat is recommended, avoid thinning altogether.
- Bricks and Asbestos Surfaces: These should be sealed with one coat of DuraCoat Acrylic Sealer to reduce absorption followed by two coats of DuraCoat Vinyl Matt Emulsion Paint.
- Previously Painted Surface: If the existing paint work is in good condition, then the surface should be cleaned, rubbed down and two coats of DuraCoat Vinyl Matt Emulsion applied
|DURACOAT VINYL MATT (1ST QUALITY PREMIUM PAINT)||Ksh 11,573||Ksh 2,313||Ksh 696|
Declaimer: Products and prices quoted here are property of Basco Products(K) Limited and they own all rights to it.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This pricelist cancels all previous pricelists.
- All prices quoted herein are subject to VAT.
- A 4.5% transport fee is charged for deliveries outside Nairobi or goods collected from our depots.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- The spreading rates and coverages indicated above should only be used as a guide line.
- Please check with us for availability of stocks before confirming orders to third parties.
All special textured finishes require advance payment